Oh geez, I hope that is not true...... If so that is awful and I hope all are fine.
While trick or treating.. Where a baby In It's stroller got away from the mother and got hit by a car...the lady that was going after the stroller got hit also...I heard the guy that hit them had a heart attack and all three was sent to the er..
Anyone know anything about It?
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Oh geez, I hope that is not true...... If so that is awful and I hope all are fine.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Don't know about the heart attack, but the rest is true. Both are ok I heard. They were med-flighted.
Glad to hear that burr. Thats a scary scene.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Yea it is. By the way, did someone holler at you at the Wise game???????????????
Maybe........
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Glad to hear they are ok...
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
God that awful to even think about, very scary stuff.
Glad they are ok.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Bookmarks